Over the weekend, the County expanded access to COVID-19 testing by adding six new free testing sites based on the number of recent cases in those areas. Walk-up testing with no appointment will be available at:
- Rengstorff Park Pool Area, 201 S Rengstorff Avenue, Mountain View, on Wednesday, May 27, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- La Placita Tropicana Shopping Center parking lot, 1630 Story Rd, San Jose, on Friday, May 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
There are also four new drive-through testing sites at County Health System locations. Testing is available seven days a week, and appointments are required. Call 888-334-1000 or visit sccfreetest.org. The new sites are at:
- 1325 East Calaveras Blvd., Milpitas
- 18550 De Paul Dr., Morgan Hill
- 777 E Santa Clara Street, San Jose
- 1993 McKee Road, San Jose
There are still testing sites at Pal Stadium in East San Jose and the County Fairgrounds, as well as at James Lick High School in San Jose and Christopher High School in Gilroy. Appointments are required at these sites. Click here for a map of testing sites.